Based in Cornwall, England
June 1, 2014
Press / Business contact:
2 Broadclose Court
+44 7930 220721
We are independent games developers, experienced in the big leagues. We have a passion for fun, light hearted gaming.
In the summer of 2014 Triangular Pixels formed into an official company. Before then, we had been creating small experiences and entering game jams. We were best known for creating the popular Minecraft mapping software; Tectonicus. Donations towards the software have raised over £1,300 for Cancer Research UKAfter that
We are now focusing our efforts on creating our first commercial game, Smash Hit Plunder. Smash Hit Plunder lets players explore and wreck a dungeon, looking for as much treasure as possible. Rediscover the joy of smashing things, making a mess, and finding money down the back of your sofa, all without the job of cleaning up afterwards. Stand up, sit down, multiple game modes, smashing and crashing, Smash Hit Plunder is designed and developed for VR.
Smash Hit Plunder Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Triangular Pixels, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Triangular Pixels. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "BAFTA Inside Games" - Smash Hit Plunder, March 2015
- "Top 100 Women in Games" - Katie Goode, January 2015
- "Develop 30 under 30" - Katie Goode, December 2012
- "Smash Hit Plunder “is one of Gear VR and indeed VR in general’s most curious and, much more importantly, fun upcoming videogames.”"
- Smash Hit Plunder Gear VR Preview, VRFocus
- "Played Smash Hit Plunder? Contact us and your name can be here!"
- Triangular Pixels, Link
Built with Unity http://unity3d.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Designer, Producer, Artist