Based in Cornwall, England
June 1, 2014
Press / Business contact:
2 Broadclose Court
We are independent games developers, experienced in the big leagues. We have a passion for fun, light-hearted and social gaming.
In the summer of 2014 Triangular Pixels formed into an official company. Before then, we had been creating small experiences and entering game jams. We were best known for creating the popular Minecraft mapping software Tectonicus. Donations towards the software have raised over £1,300 for Cancer Research UKAfter that
Our first virtual reality game, Unseen Diplomacy, was created during a game jam in 2015. It was developed in six weeks for the HTC Vive and released on Steam on 5th April 2016. We are now focusing our efforts on creating our first commercial VR game, Smash Hit Plunder. In our (limited!) spare time we develop assets for Unity and continue to innovate in VR as much as possible. We’re a small team of four and we’re proud of our 50/50 gender split.
Unseen Diplomacy Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Triangular Pixels, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Triangular Pixels. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Develop Awards 2016" - New Studio - Winner
- "Rezzed 2015" - BAFTA Inside Games - Official Selection
- "BAFTA games 2017" - Innovation - Finalist
- "AMG Awards 2016" - Best Design/Story - Finalist
- "Develop: Brighton 2016" - Indie Showcase Finalist
- "EGX Sega Leftfield 2016" - Official Selection
- "Tiga Awards 2016" - Debut Game - Finalist
- "Tiga Awards 2016" - Game of the Year - Finalist
- "Unity Awards 2016" - Best VR Game - Finalist
- "Unity Awards 2016" - Golden Cube - Finalist
- "Venus Awards Devon 2016" - Katie Goode - Inspirational Woman in STEMM winner
- "Venus Awards Devon 2016" - Katie Goode - Inspirational Woman Semi-finalist
- "Top 100 Women in Games" - Katie Goode, January 2015
- "Develop 30 under 30" - Katie Goode, December 2012
- "Environmental Redirection in Unseen Diplomacy"
- Katie Goode, Made With Unity
- "Unseen Diplomacy at GameCity 2015"
- Keith Stuart and Jordan Erica Webber, The Guardian
- "Interview with Katie Goode March 2017"
- Meghan Murphy, Chart Boost
Built with Unity http://unity3d.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator